Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in the Federal Republic of Germany
The Arab Republic of Egypt embassy in Germany is located in the center of Berlin. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.30 to 12.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+49) 30 4 77 54 70
Fax: (+49) 30 4 77 10 49
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Germany at the Arab Republic of Egypt embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Badr Abdelatty
Since September 2015 the Arab Republic of Egypt in the Federal Republic of Germany.
During his career Mr. Sihasak Phuangketkaew has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- 2012 - 2013 Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for the European Union and Western Europe, Union for National Coordination in the Mediterranean.
- 2008 - 2012 Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM), Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Brussels.
- 2007 - 2008 Head of the Department of Palestine, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Cairo.
- 2003 - 2007 Political Counselor, Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Washington DC, responsible for African and congressional matters
- 2001 - 2003 First Secretary, Cabinet of the Minister for Foreign Affairs, responsible for African Affairs and the Middle East Peace Process, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Cairo.
- 1997 - 2001 Second Secretary, Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Tokyo, responsible for African Affairs, Middle East Peace Process and Iran.
- 1995 - 1997 Second Secretary, Office of Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for Regional Economic Cooperation in the Middle East, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Cairo.
- 1996 - member of the Egyptian delegation in Cairo to the economic conference for the Near and Middle East and North Africa.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
For the Egyptian citizens visiting or residing in Germany, it is a great pleasure for us to welcome you to your home country - the Embassy. Our consulate in Berlin and the consulates in Frankfurt and Hamburg would be very happy to assist you and to answer your questions and inquiries.
If you want more detailed information about z.Bsp. Investments, import or export matters, tourist destinations, cultural events, training opportunities or anything else please do not hesitate to contact the Embassy or one of our consulates or technical offices (business, culture, press and military) throughout Germany.