Embassy of the Ukraine in the Federal Republic of Germany
The Ukraine embassy in Germany is located in the center of Berlin. The Embassy's working hours are 8.30 - 13.00 and 14.30 - 18.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+49) 30 288 871 16
Fax: (+49) 30 288 871 63
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Germany at the Ukraine embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Andrew Melnyk
During his career Mr. Andrew Melnyk has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- 2014 - By Decree of the President of Ukraine appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Federal Republic of Germany;
- 2014 - 2015 - Deputy Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- 2010 - 2014 - Director of the Third Territorial Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- 2007 - 2010 - Consul General of Ukraine in Hamburg;
- 2005 - 2007 - Deputy Director of the Department - Head of the Department of Foreign Policy of the Secretariat of the President of Ukraine, Kyiv;
- 2004 - 2005 - Chief Advisor of the Main Department of Foreign Policy of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, Kyiv;
- 1999 - 2003 - Second secretary, first secretary of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Austria, Vienna;
- 1997 - 1999 - Introduction to the diplomatic service. Consultant, Senior Consultant, Senior Consultant, Office of Foreign Policy, Administration of the President of Ukraine, Kyiv
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
The main task of the Embassy of Ukraine in Prague is to represent the interests of Ukraine, promote the development of political, economic, cultural, scientific and other ties, as well as protect the rights and interests of citizens and legal entities of Ukraine which are in Germany.
The Embassy promotes the development of good-neighborly relations between Ukraine and the Czech Republic at all levels, in order to ensure the harmonious development of mutual relations, as well as cooperation on issues of mutual interest. The embassy also serves consular functions.