Embassy of the Georgia in the Republic of Latvia
The Georgia embassy in Riga is located in the city center. The Embassy's working hours are from 08:30 to 16:30 by local time. National Day is the 26th May.
Address of the embassy
The Georgia embassy in Latvia is located at Raina bulvaris 3-2 in Riga. The Embassy's postal code is LV 1050 .
Tel.: +371 672 131 36
Fax: +371 672 131 36
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Latvia at the Georgia embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Tea Maysuradze.
Tea Maysuradze was appointed to Latvia in October 2018.
During her career Mr. Tea Maysuradze has served in various capacities, among them:
- He was an adviser to the OSCE Division of the Department of International Organizations (2009-2011);
- Embassy of Georgia in the Republic of Austria, OSCE Advisor to the Permanent Representative of Georgia to other international organizations in Vienna (2011-2015);
- Head of the OSCE Division of the Department of International Organizations (2015);
- Deputy Director of the European Integration Department (2015–2016);
- Director of the Department of International Organizations (2016-2018).
His diplomatic career began in 2009 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Diplomatic relations between Georgia and Latvia are 25 years old. During this period, close cooperation was established in many areas, including economics, defense, security, culture, science, education, tourism, and other areas. Georgia and Latvia are alone on a bilateral legal framework, which is 20 for a more international agreement to include cooperation in an even stronger solid basis.
In addition to close bilateral relations, Georgia and Latvia actively cooperate in multilateral formats. Latvia is a friend of Georgia and a reliable partner with which European values of democracy and freedom are united.