Embassy of the Greece in the Republic of Latvia
The Greece embassy in Riga is located in the city center. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 to 17.00 by local time. National Day is the 25th March.
Address of the embassy
The Greece embassy in Latvia is located at Elizabetes 11, Apt. 5, Riga. The Embassy's postal code is LV 1010 .
Tel.: (+371) 673 56 345
Fax: (+30) 222 123 4371
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Latvia at the Greece embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Alexandros Rallis.
During her career Mr. Alexandros Rallis has served in various capacities, among them:
- 2015 - Head of the D1 Directorate on United Nations, International Organizations;
- 2014 - Representative to the International Civil Aviation Organization;
- 2008 - Ambassador of the Hellenic Republic to the Republic of Malta;
- 2008 - Head of the D1 Directorate on United Nations, International Organizations;
- 2006 - Promoted to Minister Plenipotentiary;
- 2005 - At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (DI Directorate of the United Nations, International Organizations);
- 2000 - Vice Permanent Representative of Greece to UNESCO in Paris, France;
- 1997 - Promoted to First Counselor of Embassy;
- 1996 - At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Council of Europe Directorate);
- 1995 - Promoted to Second Counselor of Embassy;
- 1987 - Promoted to Second Secretary of Embassy;
- 1984 - Promoted to Third Secretary of Embassy
Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1982.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
The embassy Greece in Riga runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in Latvia.
The Greek Embassy in Riga can help Latvian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need basic or specific information about Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more;
- Need info regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship;
- Specific contacts and information in Greece;
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa.