Embassy of the Ukraine in the Republic of Latvia
The Ukraine embassy in Riga is located in the city center. The Embassy's working hours are from 9:00 to 13:00, 14:00 to 17:00 by local time. National Day is the 24th august.
Address of the embassy
The Sweden embassy in Latvia is located at A. Kalpaka bulvaris 3 in Riga. The Embassy's postal code is LV 1010.
Tel.: +371 672 430 82
Fax: +371 673 255 83
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Latvia at the Ukraine embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Mischenko Alexander Pavlovich.
During her career Mr. Mischenko Alexander Pavlovich has served in various capacities, among them:
February 27, 2019, by the Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 46/2019, was appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Latvia.
- 1989 - 1993 - Head of the Department of International Cooperation of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv;
- 1993 - 1996 - II, and secretary of the consular-legal department of the Consular Department (MO) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine; Counselor, Department of Citizenship, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine; Head of the Department of Analysis, Planning and Organization of the Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- 1996 - 2000 - Consul General of Ukraine in Istanbul (Turkey);
- 2000 - 2001 - Deputy Head of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Director of the Department of Consular Service - Head of the Consular and Legal Support Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- 2001 - 2002 - Counselor-envoy of the Embassy of Ukraine in Poland;
- 2002 - 2003 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- 2003 - 2004 - Charge d'Affaires of Ukraine in Australia;
- 2004 - 2005 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Australia;
- 2005 - 2008 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Turkey;
- 2008 - 2011 - Director of the IV Territorial Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (relations of Ukraine with the countries of Central, Eastern, Southeastern Europe, Southern Caucasus and Turkey);
- 2011 - 2019 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Azerbaijan;
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
The embassy of Ukraine in Riga runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ukrainian, and international citizens in Latvia.
The Ukrainian Embassy in Riga can help Latvian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need basic or specific information about Ukrainian economy, culture, sports, education and more;
- Need info regarding requirements and process of getting Ukrainian Citizenship;
- Specific contacts and information in Ukraine;
- Want to apply and obtain Ukrainian Visa;