Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil in the Republic of Poland
The Federative Republic of Brazil embassy in Poland is located in the center of Warszawa. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 to 12.30 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+48) 22 617 4800
Fax: (+48) 22 617 8689
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Poland at the People's Republic of Bangladesh embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Alfredo Leoni
During his career Mr. Alfredo Leoni has served in various capacities, among them:
- 2009 - 2015 - Embassy in Islamabad and non-resident Ambassador to Afghanistan and Tajikistan;
- 2007 - 2009 - Embassy in Washington;
- 2004 - 2006 - Embassy in Tokyo;
- 2001 - 2003 - Embassy in Rome;
- 1996 - 1998 - Embassy in Beijing;
- 1994 - 1995 - Brazilian Delegate to the Sanctions Committee of the UN Security Council;
- 1993 - 1996 - Permanent Mission to the United Nations, New York;
- 1987 - 1989 - Embassy in Berlin;
- 1984 - 1986 - Embassy in Mexico
During his 37 years diplomatic career, besides the above-mentioned posts abroad, Ambassador Leoni has also served in different areas of the Ministry of External Relations, in Brasilia and headed several Brazilian delegations to bilateral and multilateral meetings, as well as international conferences.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
The embassy in Warsaw has contributed to tighten the ties of friendship and understanding that have characterized the relationship between the two countries.
The bilateral relation of Brazil and Poland date from 1919 and, since then, the two countries have kept continuous relations that have not been broken even during World War II.