Embassy of the United Mexican States in the Republic of Poland
The United Mexican States embassy in Poland is located in the center of Warszawa. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 to 16.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+48) 22 311 29 00
Fax: (+48) 22 311 29 01
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Poland at the United Mexican States embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Alejandro Negrín Muñoz
During his career Mr. Alejandro Negrín Muñoz has served in various capacities, among them:
- Since 2016 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Mexico before the Republic of Poland.
- 2013-2016 - Director General for Europe, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 2007-2013 - General Director of Human Rights and Democracy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 2004-2007 - Director of the Cultural Institute of Mexico of the Embassy of Mexico in the United States of America.
- 2002-2004 - Deputy Director General in the General Directorate for the United Nations System, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1998-2002 - Head of Human Rights Affairs, UNHCR (Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees), IOM (International Organization for Migration) and OCHA (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs), Mission of Mexico to the International Organizations, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1995-1998 - In charge of Economic Affairs at the Embassy of Mexico in Spain.
- 1994 - Coordinator of Advisors of the Undersecretariat (B) (Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Consular Affairs) for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Mexico and Poland have a relationship with very deep roots but also a long way to go. The priorities of my diplomatic management will be:
- Strengthen the institutional structure of the bilateral relationship in economic, cultural, educational and scientific-technical matters.
- Promote a greater economic relationship taking into account that there is a growing number of Mexican companies in Poland and that the commercial relationship with Poland is the most important for Mexico in the Central European region.
- Disseminate the enormous wealth and diversity of Mexican culture.
- Fundamentally, ensure the interests of the Mexican community in Poland.