Embassy of the Ukraine in the Republic of Poland
The Ukraine embassy in Poland is located in the center of Warszawa. The Embassy's working hours are 8.00 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 18.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+48) 22 622 47 97
Fax: (+48) 22 629 81 03
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Poland at the Ukraine embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Cutter Andrew Bogdanovich
During her career Mr. Cutter Andrew Bogdanovich has served in various capacities, among them:
- Since October 13, 2014, he was appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Poland.
- From February 27, 2014 to June 19, 2014 - inc. Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- January - December 2013 - Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson for Conflict Resolution.
- October 2012 - February 2014 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- October 3, 2008 - October 9, 2012 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Iceland, part-time.
- December 4, 2007 - October 9, 2012 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Finland.
- August 2006 - December 2007 - Speaker of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- September 2004 - August 2006 - Advisor-envoy of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Poland.
- In 2001-2004 - advisor to the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Finland.
- In 1999-2001 - Senior Coordinator of the PAUCI Program (Polish-Ukrainian-American Cooperation Initiative) in Ukraine.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Consular services provided by the Embassy are the following:
- Issuance of passports;
- Registration of Ukrainian citizens abroad;
- Legalization of documents;
- Notarial services;
- Issuance of visas;
- Issuance of requested documents;
- International adoption matters;
- Assistance to Ukrainian citizens in cases of emergency.
In cases if the Ukrainian passport is lost or stolen abroad, it should be immediately reported to the local police. A police notification about the fact of loss/theft of the passport must be obtained and presented to the diplomatic mission of Ukraine when applying for a new passport.