Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in the Kingdom of Austria
The Republic of Indonesia embassy in Austria is located in the center of Vienna. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 to 17.30 local time.
Address of the embassy
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Austria at the Republic of Indonesia embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Darmansjah Djumala
During his career Mr. Darmansjah Djumala has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- Head of Presidential Secretariat (2015);
- Head of Policy Analysis and Development Agency, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2014);
- Ambassador to Poland (2010);
- Head of Centre for Education and Training;
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2006);
- Deputy Chief of Mission;
- Embassy in Brussels;
- Head of Division for Economic Affairs;
- Head of Section for Operational Activities;
- Directorate of Multilateral Economic Cooperation (1992)
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
The official diplomatic relations between Indonesia and Austria were established in 1955. This period has been characterized by the successful cooperation of both countries, in spheres like policy, economy, industry, tourism and culture.
We are also aware to the fact, that certain Austrians do not know more about Indonesia than the island of Bali, which is popular as "the destination of dreams." But one just thinks about the breathtaking volcanoes of Java, the rainforests of Kalimantan and Sumatra, the untouched beaches, the crystal clear diving waters and the never-ending richness on cultures, that cannot be found somewhere else in the world.
Indonesia is a big country, not only in population figures, but also in terms of its natural resources and economic possibilities, which it is able to offer the interested entrepreneurs and investors.