Embassy of the State of Israel in the Republic of France
The State of Israel embassy in France is located in the center of Paris. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 to 17.30 local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+33) (1) 40 76 55 00
Fax: (+33) (1) 40 76 55 55
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to France at the State of Israel embassy is Her Excellency (H.E.) Mrs. Aliza Bin-nun
During his career Mrs. Aliza Bin-nun has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- Since 2015 Ambassador of Israel to France and Monaco;
- 2012 Head of the Political Bureau of the Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- 2007-2011 Ambassador of Israel to Budapest in Hungary;
- 2006-2007 Head of the Office of International Affairs - Center for Political Research;
- 2001-2006 Director of the Coordination Department - Office of the Director General;
- 2000-2001 Political Affairs Advisor - Coordination Office - Office of the Director General;
- 1999-2000 Deputy Director of the Division of International Organizations;
- 1995-1999 Political Affairs Advisor at the Israeli Embassy in Copenhagen - Denmark;
- 1993-1995 Advisor in the Division of Arms Control;
- 1989-1993 Second Secretary for Political, Economic and Political Affairs Cultural Events at the Israeli Embassy in Mbabane - Swaziland;
- 1988-1989 Second Secretary for Political Affairs - Economic Division;
- 1986-1988 Cadet at the Political Training Department - Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jerusalem
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
The Israeli embassy offers consular assistance and emergency support to Israeli citizens besides document certification and the issue of travel documents.
Israeli Travel documents - Israeli citizens can get the Israeli passport and application form for Israeli passport or travel documents by requesting the Israeli Embassy in Paris, France.