Passport of Liechtenstein
The passport of Liechtenstein is a document that proves that a person has a citizenship of Liechtenstein. If you apply for a residency programme with the aim of getting a citizenship, acquiring a passport is one of your primary aims.
Liechtenstein's passport is considered to be the 42nd strongest passport out of 199 passports of the world. The holders of the passport can enter 117 countries with no visa requirements and in 42 jursidictions they would receive a visa on arrival. In 39 countries, the holder of the passport would still need a visa. This makes the passport of Liechtenstein (and, by default, Liechtenstein's citizenship) stronger than 79% of the world's citizenships.
The passport is valid for 10 years.
The position of Liechtenstein's passport in the worldwide travel/identity document rating is as follows:
- 40. Croatia passport - visa free/on arrival to 160 countries
- 41. Bulgaria passport - visa free/on arrival to 160 countries
- 42. Liechtenstein passport - visa free/on arrival to 159 countries
- 43. Chile passport - visa free/on arrival to 159 countries
- 44. Brazil passport - visa free/on arrival to 158 countries
Get a passport
If you are interested in getting this or an EU passport, acquiring a residency permit is the first step. This is because one is almost always required to be residing in a country for some time before one can apply for a citizenship. So get acquainted with our residence permit services and start your journey to citizenship now.