Embassy of the United States of America in the Republic of Poland
The United States of America embassy in Poland is located in the center of Warszawa. The Embassy's working hours are from 8.30 to 17.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+48) 22 504 2000
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to France at the United Arab Emirates embassy is Her Excellency (H.E.) Ms. Georgette Mosbacher
Georgette Mosbacher arrived in Poland in August 2018. Previously served as President of Georgette Mosbacher Enterprises, Inc, a business and marketing consulting company, and as CEO of Borghese Inc., a cosmetics manufacturer, both based in New York City. Ms. Mosbacher activily worked in international affairs in both the private and public spheres for decades, leading two international companies and opening up foreign markets for each, particularly in Europe and Asia. Her leadership skills, international business and economic acumen, success make her well qualified to serve as the U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Poland.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Embassy team works to protect and promote U.S. interests in Poland through diplomatic relations with the Polish government, commercial contacts with the business community, and public diplomacy.
The embassy of U.S. in Warsaw protects and promotes American interests and develops relations with Poland through contacts with the Polish government, business, labor, agriculture, media and education leaders.
Mission of the Embassy team:
- Explain and advocates the position of the United States Government on bilateral and multi-lateral political, economic, social, and scientific issues.
- Inform to the United States Government positions taken in Poland on issues of interest to it.
- To do the wide-ranging assistance program designed to help promote democracy and a strong market economy in Poland.
- Support the sale of American goods and services and American business interests in Poland and the region.
- Facilitates protection and documentary services to United States citizens and visa and other documentary services to foreign nationals.
- Promote cultural and educational exchange between the United States and Poland.