Embassy of the Republic of India in the Kingdom of Spain
The Republic of India embassy in Spain is located in the center of Madrid. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 - 13.30 and 14.00 - 17.30 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+34) 91 309 88 82
Fax: (+34) 91 345 11 12
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Spain at the Republic of India embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Sanjay Verma
During his career Mr. Sanjay Verma has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- Hong Kong (Economic and Commercial);
- Manila (Second Secretary - Press, Political and Consular);
- Kathmandu (Counsellor - Press, Information and Culture);
- Beijing (Head of the Economic and Commercial Wing);
- Dubai, Consul General;
- Ambassador to Ethiopia, Djibouti and the African Union.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Indian Embassy in Madrid runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Spain.
The Indian Embassy in Madrid can help Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need basic or specific information about Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more;
- Need info regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship;
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa.