Embassy of the Ukraine in the Republic of France
The Ukraine embassy in France is located in the center of Paris. The Embassy's working hours are 9.00 - 13.00 and 14.30 - 18.30 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: +331 43 06 07 37
Fax: + 331 43 06 02 94
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to France at the Ukraine embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Shamshur Oleg Vladislavovich
During his career Mr. Shamshur Oleg Vladislavovich has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- From 03.2006 till 05.2010 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Antigua and Barbuda, part-time.
- From 12.2005 to 05.2010 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the United States of America.
- From 02.2004 till 01.2006 - Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- From 10.2003 to 02.2004 - Head of the European Integration Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- From 1998 to 2003 - advisor-envoy of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Benelux countries.
- From 1996 to 1998 - Deputy Chairman of the State Committee on Nationalities and Migration of Ukraine, a member of the Presidential Commission on Citizenship.
- From 1993 to 1996 - First Secretary, Advisor to the Permanent Mission of Ukraine to the United Nations and other international organizations in Geneva.
- From 1981 to 1993 - worked at the Institute of Social and Economic Problems of Foreign Countries of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Consular services provided by the Embassy are the following:
- Issuance of passports;
- Registration of Ukrainian citizens abroad;
- Legalization of documents;
- Notarial services;
- Issuance of visas;
- Issuance of requested documents;
- International adoption matters;
- Assistance to Ukrainian citizens in cases of emergency.
In cases if Ukrainian passport is lost or stolen abroad, it should be immediately reported to the local police. A police notification about the fact of loss/theft of the passport must be obtained and presented to the diplomatic mission of Ukraine when applying for a new passport.
The embassy of Ukraine in Paris is the only Ukrainian representation in France.