Embassy of the United Mexican States in the Federal Republic of Germany
The United Mexican States embassy in Germany is located in the center of Berlin. The Embassy's working hours are from 9.00 to 17.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+49) 30 269 32 30
Fax: (+49) 30 269 323 700
The official website:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Germany at the Mexico embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Rogelio Granguillhome Morfin
During his career Mr. Rogelio Granguillhome Morfin has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- 2013-2017 - Ambassador in Singapore with concurrence in Brunei and Myanmar;
- 2011-2013 - Executive Director of the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), Secretary of Foreign Relations. Mexico City, "Chief Economist" of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Coordinated the relationship between the government of Mexico and the private sector;
- 2009-2011 - Head of the Economic Affairs and International Cooperation Unit. Secretary of Foreign Relations, Mexico City, Chief Economist "of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Defined and implemented the policy of economic cooperation and international development of Mexico, Contributed to the preparation of the Mexican Law of International Cooperation for Development;
- 2004-2009 - Ambassador to the Republic of India with concurrence in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. New Delhi, India
- 1999-2004 - Ambassador in the Republic of Korea. Seoul, South Korea;
- 1995-1999 - Ambassador in the Oriental Republic of Uruguay and Permanent Representative to ALADI. Montevideo, Uruguay;
- 1990-1995 - General Director of Economic Relations with Latin America. Secretary of Foreign Relations. Mexico City;
- 1986-1990 - Director of International Economic Policy in the General Directorate of International Finance Affairs. Ministry of Finance and Public Credit Mexico City
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Mexican Embassy in Berlin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Mexican, and international citizens in France.
The Mexican Embassy in Berlin can help French citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need basic or specific information about the Mexican economy, culture, sports, education and more;
- Need info regarding requirements and process of getting Mexican Citizenship;
- Specific contacts and information in Mexico;
- Want to apply and obtain Mexican Visa.