Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Federal Republic of Germany
The Russian Federation embassy in Germany is located in the center of Madrid. The Embassy's working hours are from 8.30 to 18.00 by local time.
Address of the embassy
Tel.: (+49) 30 229 11 10
Fax: (+49) 30 229 93 97
The official website:
In 2018, he was appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Federal Republic of Germany.
During his career Mr. Sergey Yuryevich Nechaev has served in a lot of capacities, among them:
- From 2015 - Director of the Third European Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
- In 2010-2015 - Ambassador of Russia in the Republic of Austria.
- In 2001-2003 - Consul General of Russia in Bonn, Federal Republic of Germany.
- In 1982 - 1986 worked in the Consulate General of the USSR in Erdenet, Mongolian People's Republic.
- In 1977-1980 worked at the USSR Embassy in the GDR.
In diplomatic service since 1977.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Consular activities are carried out in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, generally recognized principles and norms of international law, international treaties of the Russian Federation, the Consular Charter of the Russian Federation, other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, subject to the laws of the host country.
- Consideration of issues of citizenship of the Russian Federation and the implementation of decisions on issues of citizenship of the Russian Federation within the framework of the authority established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Taking measures in the field of sanitary, phytosanitary and veterinary protection;
- Registration of citizens of the Russian Federation who are temporarily or permanently residing in the territory of the consular district;
- Raking measures to protect the rights and legitimate interests of citizens of the Russian Federation who are under arrest, imprisoned, taken into custody or detained, as well as measures to find the citizens of the Russian Federation who disappeared in the consular district;
- rendering assistance to citizens of the Russian Federation located on the territory of the consular district in the exercise of their electoral rights during the elections to the federal government bodies and the right to participate in the referendum of the Russian Federation
- State registration of civil status acts;
- Notarial acts;
- Consular legalization of foreign official documents intended for presentation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Requesting documents relating to the rights and interests of citizens and legal entities