Visa to Ireland
A Ireland's visa is a document that allows its holder to enter Ireland and reside for some time in the country.
Ireland has the following 18 types of visa:
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Short-term employment visa
- Performance or sporting event visa
- Short-term training visa
- Medical treatment visa
- Join ship (for maritime workers) visa
- Marriage visa
- Exam visa
- Study visa
- Long-term work visa
- Family visa
- Short-term work (working holiday) visa
- Researcher visa
- Long-term internship visa
- Volunteer visa
- Minister of Religion visa (for conducting religious ceremonies)
It must be noted that some of these visa sub-types can be included into a broader category, and they are different in the sense that they require different documents to apply for.
Depending on your chosen visa type, the processing fees may range from 25 to 100 EUR. Please not that this may be subject to change due to individual circumstances.
The photo you submit with the application documents must meet certain criteria:
- taken no more than 6 months prior to submission
- 3,5 cm х 4,5 cm in size
- taken in color
- has a light background
- facing forward
- facial features clearly visible (i.e. nothing covers the face)
- no tinted eyeglasses or decorational headwear
- neutral facial expression
- unifrom lighting
- no ink or other marks
- no editing
Ireland's visa and Schengen area
Instead of Ireland's visa, you can enter the country with a Schengen visa. You can use Ireland's visa to enter the Schengen area.
Immigration to EU
If you wish to immigrate to Ireland or a EU country in general, you will most likely need a visa to enter the country for preliminary arrangements before you can actually receive a residence permit. Contact us to see which visa you would need, as well as check out our EU residency solutions.