Embassy of the Netherlands in the Republic of Latvia
The Netherlands embassy in Riga is located in the city center. The Embassy's working hours are from 09:30 to 13:00, 14:00 to 17:00 by local time. National Day is the 30th April.
Address of the embassy
The Netherlands embassy in Latvia is located at Torna iela 4 - 1A, Jacob's Barracks, 2nd floorin Riga. The Embassy's postal code is LV 1050.
Tel.: +371 673 261 47
Fax: +371 673 261 51
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary posted to Latvia at the Netherlands embassy is His Excellency (H.E.) Mr. Govert Jan Bijl de Vroe.
During her career Mr. Govert Jan Bijl de Vroe has served in various capacities, among them:
- 2003 - 2007 Production and Quality Coordinator, European Integration Office in The Hague;
- 2007 - 2011 Head of the Economic Department in Berlin;
- 2011 - 2014 Director of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Protocol in The Hague;
- 2014 - 2018 Ambassador in Lisbon;
- 2018 - real ambassador in Riga.
Pictures of the embassy
About the embassy
Dutch Embassy in Riga runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Latvia.
The Dutch Embassy in Riga can help Latvian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need basic or specific information about Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more;
- Need info regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship;
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands;
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa.