Once I have obtained my residence permit in Latvia, can I live in other Schengen area countries?

F.A.Q. answer:
If you have a residence permit from one of the Schengen countries (including Latvia) you may visit, for business or tourism, any country of the Schengen area for up to 90 days a year without any kind of registration or other legal procedures.